Andrew Williams Solicitors Request a Call Back
Home » Tier 4 - Student Visa

Tier 4 - Student Visa

If you would like to come to the UK to study then you need to apply for a Tier 4 visa. We can assist you applying for this, or if you would like to extend your current visa, or if you want to bring your spouse and dependents. You have to provide a range of documents to prove you qualify for the visa. We can assess your case to make sure it is submitted correctly. This will avoid delays and improve your chances of success. To qualify you must prove that you plan to attend one of the following:

At an independent fee-paying school for a full-time course of study. If you have not already chosen or been accepted on a course you may be able to apply for entry as a Prospective Student.

Meeting Your Requirement

Andrew Williams Solicitors can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.


We provide specialist advice and representation on all aspects of your proposed application. Our advisers and Solicitors are experienced Immigration representatives who are qualified to the highest level with the Solicitors Regulations Authority. As such we can provide a comprehensive service that is second to none that includes advocacy before Asylum & Immigration Tribunals.


If you want your proposed application to be dealt with by one representative throughout the whole process then you should speak to us.

Call: 0845 2001958 today for instant advice 


Jamaican national client’s appeal was..


Ghanaian Client married European Citizen..


Australian national living in Germany..


Jamaican national with no leave to remain..


Malaysian national living within the UK..


Nigerian national granted leave to remain..


Malaysian national refused entry into..


Jamaican national and two young children..


Iraqi national facing deportation granted..


Our website contains some general information regarding UK Immigration Rules and Regulations. However, if you require specific advice related to your case then you should speak to one of our advisors. You can contact our Leeds office on 0113 2441911 or Manchester on 0161 638 8692. 


Contact us


If you complete our advice assement form then we will contact you to discuss what your options are and how we can help.

Remember !! We are an experienced firm of Immigraton Solicitors providing cost effective immigration solutions for all our clients. If you need good advice on any immigration related matter then we would be happy to arrange either a telephone consultation, email consultation or a one to one consultation at one of our offices.

Get in touch

Unity Business Centre

26 Roundhay Road


LS7 1AB Map

t. +(44) 0113 2441911