Immigration Compliance Retainers - Keep your best staff - Compliance Plans Start From Just £15 Per Day!
Don't get fined £60,000 per illegal worker!
To succeed in business you need to keep your best staff?
Employing foreign workers can make all the difference to the success of your business. If you lose part of your work force for whatever reason then your business could really suffer. Also, if you mistakenly employ someone or a group of people without the correct permission to work in the UK, then you could receive a large Civil Penalty and damage your businesses reputation as a result . Why take the risk? Ensure that your staff have got to grips with your immigration legal responsibilities by instructing us to independently assess and monitor your immigration compliance practices. We have already helped many businesses to bring their immigration compliance practices in line with their legislative obligations as an employer of foreign nationals. We can also help you. Don't run the risk of damaging or losing your business.
We utilise our own bespoke in-house cloud-based immigration compliance software known as the 'Business and Compliance Management System (BACMS). Our software regularly monitors visa and passport expiration dates and creates automated compliance workflows and compliance calendar events. Our automated workflows can create follow up tasks for each account manager and business managers assigned to your business, which means there is always at least two managers monitoring your immigration compliance responsibilities.
If you have a sponsorship licence then our software can also be used by you to help you maintain your sponsorship licence. It can also be used to keep other members of staff in the sponsorship licence compliance loop without requiring them to apply for a specific sponsorship management role or without you having to breach your compliance responsibilities by allowing an unregistered SMS user access to your account for monitoring or other compliance activities.
Call Us (0113) 2441911
Popular Additional Services
Get Your Time Back And Grow Your Business
- Advice on your statutory immigration obligations.
- Advice on managing your Sponsorship Licence.
- Help checking and monitoring your migrant’s immigration status.
- Advice on when you need to report activity to the Home Office.
- Help checking a migrant’s right to live and work in the UK.
- Dedicated, experienced immigration Account Manager.
Employ Foreign Nationals Without Breaking The Law
- Get to know your legal responsibilities and manage them.
- Get prepared for a Home Office Compliance Officer visit.
- Learn how to keep the Compliance Officer happy.
- Avoid a costly Civil Penalty for employing illegal workers.
- Keep your ‘A’ rating immigration sponsor licence.
- Share Code acquisition and right to work checks.